Just in case you don't know...we bought the DanceLoft!. Ahhhh!!!
I have just been busy, busy, busy. Of course, there is worry all mixed up in the busy. Anyways... In no particular order, below is a list that needs to be put out there. If I missed something, let me know.
1. November 7th, 4pm, in front of Desert Vintage on 4th Ave/4th st- Swing cats and other swing dancers are gathering to do the skele shim sham. Come with your face painted and wearing black in general. Obviously, be ready to do the shim sham!
2. November 12th, Tucson Stomps, at the Methodist church near Park ave & University Blvd. (FB event is not up yet)
3. November 19th, 8pm-11pm, DanceLoft open house!!!
4. November 20th, The Big Apple workshop with Jonathan and Trisha!
5. November 20th, 520 Swing!!
6. Eat some turkey on the 25th, unless, of course, you are a vegetarian(just you never mind then, eat tofurkey or something!). Join Katy and I for a run at the Thanksgiving Cross Country Classic. Yeah, if you are first in your age division, you get a turkey!! That's right, a turkey.
7. Armory Park the following weekend! Saturday the 27th.
Don't forget to check out Swing Cats new website! http://www.arizonaswingcats.com
See you out dancing folks! Swing out and prosper!