Greetings Swing Dancers!
I am making a list and checking it twice.
1. Join us for the 1st Saturday of the Month Swing Dance, at the DanceLoft!
$5/DanceLoft members or $8/ Nonmember
7:30pm-8pm Beginning Lesson
8pm-11pm Open Dancing
View Larger Map
2. Remember that post about a cross training class for lindy hoppers called SavoyFit? Well, it is a reality now! Saturdays, noon-1:30pm, at the DanceLoft.
3. Though not a lindy hopper, our favorite West Coast Swing dancer, Nick Moor, is starting a progressive WCS lesson Fridays, 8-9pm, at the DanceLoft. Lessons start up December 3, 2010.
4. SwingCats WILL have dancing through finals weeks (on Tuesdays of course). 12/14 is the last night of dancing before the winter break. Dancing will start up again when the semester starts, 1/18/11!
4. *Tear* Because of the holidays 520 Swing will NOT be hosting a dance on the 3rd Saturday of the Month, but will be back in January 2011.
5. *Tear again* Because of the holidays, there will be NO Armory Park Dance. The fourth Saturday of the month falls on Christmas day and Alex figured you would want to spent that time with your family. But have no fear, it will resume in January 2011.
6. The DanceLoft WILL have a dance on New Year's day! 1/1/2011, 7:30-11pm.
7. Videos are up for the US Open!
Swing out and prosper!